Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guestbook & FAQ's

I have added a guestbook as a way for everyone to let Neal know all your well wishes.  I also have been adding a few things on here to help with all the questions everyone has as well.  As we all know, this is a very rare diagnosis and nobody really knows what it is or what it all means.  I have added some links and videos to the side bar.  And if anyone has any other questions, please feel free to post and I'll try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Links:
GBS International
GBS.net

If anyone has any pictures they'd like to send, I'd be happy to post those as well. :) alyviducich@comcast.net
Please pass this blog on to anyone you think would like to keep updated on Neal's recovery.  I know he is loved by many.

2 comments:

  1. Lorraine Larsen-HallockSeptember 16, 2010 at 3:16 PM

    I can only imagine how traumatic this is to Neal and all of you. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I wish there was more I could do! Neal is such a positive, strong person I feel he will work through this, especially with all the love & good thoughts flowing his way.
    Just remind him that the wild turkeys frequenting my hill on a regular basis will be waiting for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neal,
    Very sorry to learn about this misadventure. On the bright side, you have an amazing family and wonderful friends rooting for your full recovery. Keep up the positive spirit and use those "dynamic strategies" to overcome this temporary setback.

    ReplyDelete