Thursday, September 30, 2010

Update: Day 23

After just one IVIG (immunoglobulin) treatment, Neal is able to wiggle his arms and legs! He has four more treatments over the next four days.

His feeding tube (currently running down his nose) is being relocated into a small incision on his belly to feed directly into his stomach. This will make it much more comfortable for him, as the one running down his throat causes a lot of irritation.

I've been reading him the email's and posts daily and it always makes him smile.

Thank you all!
Belinda

3 comments:

  1. "Neal is able to wiggle his arms and legs!"
    This is great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Neal is able to wiggle his arms and legs!"
    THIS IS GREAT to hear!!!
    Go Neal! Yea.. pretty soon he'll be able to give me the finger, eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get there he'll show me I'm #1.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete