Sunday, January 29, 2012

About Me page for ICU staff

Howard Neal Hutchison

I like to be called: Neal
Occupation:  Hazardous Substance Engineer 

Favorites:
Movies:
·      The Sound of Music, Sideways
TV Shows:
·      Stargate (SG-1, Altantis), This Old House
Hobbies:
·      ATVing, Woodworking, Trap shooting, Camping in the back country

Achievements I’m proud of:
·      Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno
·      Organized (Man’s Land) Garage, Coast–to-Coast trip motorcycle tour, How to make a motorcycle ignition run right
Other things about me:
·      My wife’s name is Belinda (and she loves me to pieces)
·      I have a 15 year old daughter named Molly
·      I love spending time on my property in Elko, Nevada
·      I enjoy getting to know people
·      I love having family and friends over for a BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment