Sunday, January 29, 2012

from Patty Donnel

Hi Neal
Just wanted you to know that your timesheet will be on time this month because I completed it for you, and you didn't even have to bribe me.  Everything is pretty good at DTSC, though we are dividing your work among the PM's and you do quite a bit of work and make it look so easy.  Kudo's to you.  There is talk of Juan moving his office closer to Mohinder  (Mohinder's Idea) there is also talk of having the whole unit move closer to Mohinder, I am not sure if that is office gossip or not. Anyway I am glad to hear that you are improving, gotta say it's kind of dull without you, looking forward to your return.  I'll keep you posted on any new developments here at DTSC, you know how I love to be in the know.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment