Sunday, January 29, 2012

from Gretchen Gotlieb

I found out about Neal's condition from our mutual friend, Ron Ohta. I worked with Ron and Neal in Sacramento at Tetra Tech EMI in 1997 and 1998. I left TTEMI and moved to Arizona where I lived 10 years. In that time I work for a City in the Wastewater/Sewer Division in Pretreatment (EPA program). This summer I moved to Houston and got a job with Entrix as a Senior Staff Scientist (Organic Chemist)-job somewhat similar to the one I had at TTEMI.
I lost touch with Neal when I moved but got updates on him through Ron over the years.
Your blog is very compassionate and you have done an excellent job keeping everyone up to date on Neal's condition and progress. The photos of all of you are wonderful to see.
Please pass this message to Neal for me- Hey Neal!!! I know its been 12 years since I've seen you and have been in touch. As I've moved to Arizona and now Houston, Texas, I have gotten updates over the years on how you were doing through Ron. Candy Friday is down here in Houston. I was on phone calls with her at TTEMI but never met her so sometime we're going to meet here in Houston and catch up. I'm sorry to hear about your time now in the hospital. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I enjoyed working with you and getting to know your wicked sense of humor and discover your heart of gold. You have such a strong fighting spirit. Keep fighting now and get your body strong and healing more and more everyday. I will keep in touch with you and send you some pictures. Take care! You have such a beautiful family and as I can see on your website, soooo many people that care about you. Keep up your good progress everyday. All the best Neal!! Take care and big hugs!!  Gretchen Gotlieb <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment