Sunday, January 29, 2012

from Dottie Lofstrom (3)

Neal,
So very happy to hear about your splendid recovery.  Really, really fantastic!  Words fail.

I've been out much of October, spending time in Missouri and also a weekend with my cousins from Texas, whom I have only seen once since 1963!  And then last week (this is really cool), I got to visit Edwards Air Force Base.  It was great, seeing all sorts of fighter jets and the 747s that the shuttle would piggy back on.  For lunch, we went to a Mexican food restaurant in Boron that all the astronauts go to when they get off the shuttle.  I absolutely loved it.

You are never far from my thoughts. I'm so thrilled for you, Belinda, and all your family and friends that you will be going home tomorrow.  Just terrific!!!

Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment